Monday, February 23, 2009

day 33 & day 34: kelly

Day 33 Workout:
P90X Kenpo video in Cass' garage
520 calories
1 hour 2 minutes

Notes: This video was like kickboxing and shocked us at its lower intensity level, but similar results calorie-wise. It was awesome. Probably what we will do next time we don't feel like we have a whole lot of energy to spare.

Day 34 Workout:
A 'Plethora' at the gym
591 calories
56 minutes

Notes: I actually sprinted around the indoor track today and it felt awesome to go back to running fast. Sprinting was the way I used to run all of the time, so moving fast like that definitely took me back to my relay racing and hurdle hopping junior high days. I am sore in my buttocks and shoulders from our punching and kicking last night too. But it feels good.

I have a really terrible crick in my neck on the right side. I did about 80 pitches at a batting cage on Valentine's Day and have been really tight in my neck/shoulder ever since. I sleep fine at night somehow, but it's been bothering me throughout the day for almost about a week and a half now. Quite frustrating. Needless to say, Biofreeze has been my best friend these past couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment