Thursday, February 19, 2009

day 31: kelly

Workout:
Cardio Dance Party
617 calories
54 minutes

Notes:
My thighs and buttocks are SUPER-sore today. Not like the sore I enjoy, but like the sore where you dread going to the bathroom for having to do the sit-down, stand-up motion. I usually use the bathtub or wall to help me get up in those situations, haha. Sad, I know.

It feels good to be back into a routine workout plan. Falling off for 4 days really did something to my psyche. I'm gonna try and not ever do that again. Plus, I feel chubby again. Ugh. Probably cuz it's 'that time' of the month, but what can you do?! It's just one of the many beauties that comes along with being a hot-@$$ woman (can't help that that underlined itself, sorry). Anyways, I'm still interested to see what everyone thinks about the new game plan. Post your comments & be heard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment