Tuesday, February 17, 2009

day 11: tyly.

Workout:
2 miles walk/jog outside

Calories Burned:
500

I Feel:
Good!  I have been tracking my weight for the last few weeks, and I am only 4 pounds away from my summer weight!  I am not as fit as I was this summer, but I'll get there again.  I have a pair of American Eagle khakis that I grew out of a loooong time ago.  I have been trying them on every Monday hoping they will fit.  Last Monday I was able to button and zipper them, but they were still too uncomfortable to wear.  As of this Monday, they finally fit!  It feels really good to make progress.  I have been doing it through healthy eating lately, and I'm finally going to step up the workouts.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I am so glad you've rejoined us. I absolutely WILL work out tomorrow. All the craziness has died down - for the most part - and I already have plans with Kelly for a workout rendezvous in the morning. It will happen, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you're seeing results! that's super-exciting! keep up whatever you are doing right! :)

    ReplyDelete