Wednesday, February 18, 2009

day 30: kelly, I DID IT!

Workout:
Yoga Booty Ballet video (those ladies were hilarious)
P90X Plyometrics video to our own booty music
1 hour & 7 minutes
677 calories

Notes:
I've finally hit the 30 day mark! WOO-HOO! So this is what this feels like...:-P. It feels good that I've gotten this far, but I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm in desperate need of figuring out how else I need to change my daily routine to really see some results though. This 'no weight-loss, no visible changes' thing ain't workin' for me. It's disheartening that results haven't really been obvious, but I know it's better for me to keep going with the workouts. My diet seems like the culprit. Eating more and healthier sounds like what I need to do. Ugh!

The workout today was super-long, but it was mine and Cass' fault for that. We got through it though! I have an idea that might bring everyone back to this blog. I'll try and gather my thoughts to pitch to you all soon. Keep it up! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you!!! You've finished the challenge! Now you have to weigh yourself tomorrow morning and re-measure yourself to see if there's been any progress! And please let us know, even if it's bad news.

    I can't wait to hear your new idea!

    ReplyDelete