Monday, February 2, 2009

day 21: kelly

Workout:
Cardio Dance Party led by yours truly in the hotel fitness room (there's a first time for everything...:))
3 minutes of ab work
58 minutes
605 calories

Notes:
I can honestly say that was the first time I have ever worked out in a hotel. We are in Knoxville tonight on our way back to Arkansas. We got here in time for the big game, ordered some Italian food, ate some candy, and I figured I'd be a good girl for once and make up for it by working out. Yay me! This is also the first time in my life that I actually get grumpy when I don't get to work out. A life change is taking me over ladies, and it's really good! I feel happy that I have come this far. We are almost to 30! Hang in there and keep up the good work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment