Thursday, February 12, 2009

alright, people.

Here's the deal.

We're all frustrated. I know I am. I think Kelly is. I can tell Emily is. Meredith bowed out gracefully. Tyly went through her...thing.

What would happen if we just...kept going?

Obviously, the 30 days has passed and I think Kelly is the only one who has stuck it out. She only needs two more days to go!!!! How awesome!

I need 6 more workouts to hit my 30. And Emily, I believe you are also very close. SO CLOSE! Let's just get to 30! N one said life was over once we've completed that 30th workout. I have full intentions of continuing the quest.

As far as no pounds loss, well, I haven't lost a pound, either. In fact, I've gained one. But you know what? I FEEL better. I don't LOOK different, but now I at least have the drive to work out, whereas before, you couldn't get my lazy butt off the couch no matter how hard you tried.

Let's just finish the race. And then we can come up with a new game plan. I hate to start something and not finish it.

We are so close. It would be sad to me if we stopped now.

As far as what comes next, that would have to be calorie restriction/healthy eating. That's the only way any of us are going to lose poundage. Remember, 30 days was an experiment to see what happened if we burned 500 calories and didn't change our diet significantly. We wanted to find out what would happen. Let's at least finish it out to see. Plus, the world needs us to document our results - even if the numbers didn't change.

Let's finish what we started so at least we can say we followed through. We owe that much to ourselves. All this work so far has to at least count for something -- that we set a goal and accomplished it. Sure, we may have stumbled here and there. But we did it. And that's more than we could EVER say about ourselves a month ago.

We. can. do. it.

And we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment