Monday, February 9, 2009

day 24: emily

49 minutes
423 calories


And I stopped there because it's Monday, I had a crappy day at school, and I gave all I could give.

How I'm feeling:

Like I haven't lost any weight. :( I just don't look any different. Sigh. I really want to have lost something after all these days, and I'll feel so frustrated if I haven't. But, I just have to continue to work out. I was just reading an article about how you may not see results from working out until 6 weeks in. Well, I guess I'm at about a month now so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. You and me both, sister. I think we're just going to have to limit our calories to see any weight loss. Blah!!!!

    Once my husband leaves, I'll be back in the game. Right now, though, I am enjoying my Dr Pepper and chocolate brownies. Yes, I'm serious.

    Don't be discouraged -- Rome wasn't built in a day, right?

    ReplyDelete