Thursday, February 5, 2009

day 24: kelly

Workout:
Cardio Dance Party
57 minutes
642 calories

Notes:
It was great getting back into the 'class' groove with Cassandra today. It makes such a big difference having someone to do this stuff with. It's WAY more entertaining that way. Plus, I'm glad she's feeling much better. And she didn't even chunk on the dance floor! Woo-hoo to that! :)

Tomorrow is my 'rest day' but I think I might go in and do the dance party again with Cass in the morning. Although sleeping in will probably sound like a better idea when it's time to get up and get dressed at 8:45 (sorry to those who might be offended by me getting up that late and calling it 'early'). We will just have to see.

I feel:
Good and like I had a lot of energy tonight which always makes working out more fun. Although, my knee is starting to bother me and that's not cool at all. I hurt it snow skiing when I was 15 and never got it 'fixed'. Have played plenty of sports on it since though and only have problems with it on occasion. This must be one of those occasions. Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment