Sunday, February 22, 2009

days 27, 28, and 29: emily

I did three more days of working out last week that I didn't get to blog about. One of those days was one more Couch to 5K session, and the other two were exercising on the bike.

I was supposed to do my final day of the 30 days (only like a month late...) today, but I'm feeling sick once again. I swear I've caught everything that has come through my classroom this year. :/

Tomorrow I hope to be feeling better and ready to do the 30th day. After that, I don't think I'll be blogging about my daily workouts, but I'll definitely be around to blog about questions, struggles, and successes!

P.S. Polar watch question: Each time I go running, my Polar watch seems to "lose" my heart beat for a little while and change to 0, at which point I have to mess around and readjust it to get the number to show up again. Does this happen to anyone else? I hate this because I'm losing calorie counts while this is happening.

1 comment:

  1. Tighten up your heart rate strap thingie. And make sure it's "moist" when you put it on, too. I usually spit on my finger and rub the "heart rate" patches...sounds gross, but I had that same problem with mine at first.

    ReplyDelete