Tuesday, February 3, 2009

day 22: kelly

Workout:
Cardio Dance Party for 30 minutes (in the living room, haha)
+8 lb weight work on biceps & triceps, squats, push-ups, planks
56 minutes
524 calories

I feel:
Like I'm in 'make-up' mode again and it drives me crazy. This whole outta town thing is starting to get on my nerves cuz it's super-hard to keep it going when you're not in your own element. I feel kinda guilty for some of the things I ate these past couple days and feel like it's getting back at me by making my tummy feel poochy. I hate my pooch. haha. GO AWAY ALREADY! :)

Notes:
Only 8 more days until the 30 day mark! I have resisted the scale and measuring tape up until now so I plan on really kickin' things up this week to see what I can accomplish. Now I just have to get truly motivated to do so! Keep it up ladies, we're almost there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment