Tuesday, February 10, 2009

day 26 & 27: kelly

Day 26 workout:
Elliptical 36 minutes
Body work with machine 18 minutes
Total: 54 minutes
645 calories

Shannon & I were at the gym doing our workouts while watching the new Jon & Kate Plus 8. It's great to really have a show you like to watch during your workout. It makes it more tolerable to stay on the machines. And those kids are so darn cute! :)

Day 27 workout:
Living room dance party
50 minutes
550 calories

Hubby got home in the middle of my workout so I felt a little silly dancing in the living room, jamming out to music by myself. He joined in for a couple minutes, but just sat there playing on the computer the rest of the time. It seems like it takes so long to hit 500 when I'm alone. It's quite annoying. Glad it's over with today though! And it's raining outside!! I love the rain, it's quite refreshing! :)

We're almost to 30!!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment