Tuesday, April 28, 2009

tuesday run: emily

I miss posting and I want to start posting my runs!! So, you will have to put up with me again.

Tonight I just did a 22-minute run with a 5-minute warm up walk. It was getting close to dark and I don't like to be out when it gets dark. The run went great, but I really don't like running around our current place. It's not runner/walker friendly and sidewalks are hard to come by. In a week and half, we are moving to our new house, and there is a jogging path in the neighborhood. I'm so excited and can't wait to go for a run there!

My current goal is to go for a 20-30 minute run all but one of day of the week. That's a lofty goal because right now I do 3-4 times a week. But I feel so good after a run, and I've lost 5 pounds since I started running! If I run more, I can lose more. Right? :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 5 pounds! That's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- that's awesome!!! Keep it up!!!

    :-)

    PS - There's a jogging track right across from my house. I LOVE having it there!!! You're going to love being able to walk to a safe place to workout. It's great!

    ReplyDelete