Tuesday, April 21, 2009

30 day shred, day 3: tyly.

I'm really glad I told you all my plan to "shred" for 30 days, because I sure didn't want to today! Day 3, and I'm already wussing out?! Yikes. It's not that it's too hard -- I was just being a bum. But lucky for me, I have all of you to keep me accountable!

I popped in the trusty dvd, and I'm glad I did. I still have the same amount of soreness, but I noticed that *gasp* it wasn't as hard this time! It actually left me wondering if I need to do level 1 for 7 more days. I guess I'll give it a couple more days, and if I don't feel challenged enough, I'll bump it up to level 2. Don't get me wrong; it's no cake walk, but I think my body is adjusting to it.

Like my MySpace and Facebook statuses say: I'm only 27 days away from having a body like Jillian Michaels! HA! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Is it the same workout everyday? And then it changes when you go up a level?

    Explain, please. I might go buy this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, how often do you do this? Every, single day for 30 days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is the same workout every day until you change levels.

    I am going to try and do it for 30 days straight, but I make no promises. A break may sneak in every now and then. It's totally up to you, though. I watched the intro, and she never gives any "rules" for how to do it. She just says to do it for 30 days. I have stopped doing the warm up and cool down, so it only takes 20 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm....I think I might do this with you guys!

    ReplyDelete