Wednesday, April 29, 2009

30 day shred, day 11: tyly.

Thank you Jillian for putting me right back in my place.

Just when I was starting to feel moderately in shape, I hit "play" and started level 2.  Oh-my-gosh.  She totally kicked my ass.  I was getting really frustrated and cranky doing it, because I kept thinking, "This shouldn't be so hard for me!!!"  Ah!  I feel like a beginner all over again.  Actually I don't even know if day 1 was this difficult.  I can't remember.  Anyway, it will definitely take a few days before I feel proud of myself while doing level 2.  I guess it's a good thing, right?  You have to challenge yourself in order to see change.  You're supposed to feel like dying.  Right?  Right?

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Only when you're uncomfortable does change happen :)

    I'm about to go workout myself. You're such great motivation because I DO NOT want to do it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!!! I love that! "Only when you're uncomfortable does change happen" -- spoken like a true Jillian Junkie! :-)

    Thanks for calling me a great motivation! That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Level 2 was super hard for me in the beginning. It took me a while to not be in total pain the day after doing it!

    ReplyDelete