Sunday, April 19, 2009

day 39: cassandra

Well, I did it. I got off the couch, turned the TV off, and went to the gym. My saving grace today was the 2pm class. Otherwise, I would have remained sedentary.

Summary:
51 minutes
441 calories
Cardio Combo Class

We did a circuit workout -- and it sucked! I was so dang tired! I think it was because yesterday was my "high calorie" day and I was sweating out all that guacamole and tequila...haha.

Oh well, at least it's over. I feel so much better, too. I had a splitting headache all morning/afternoon and half the reason I went to this class was in hopes that it would go away -- and it did!

Now I'm drinking my muscle milk, which is delicious by the way, and have the rest of the day to relax. *Insert pat on the back, please*

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!! i'm so proud of you! :) and i'm glad you feel better after doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a huge pat on the back from me!! :-)

    Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete