Sunday, April 19, 2009

30 day shred, day 1: tyly.

1 day down, 29 to go!

I'll be surprised if I'm not sore tomorrow, because my arms feel a bit like jello.

It was pretty hard, but not too hard for me to do the entire thing. It was tough enough to scare me about levels 2 and 3, though!

My plan is to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, then finish with level 3 for 10 days. Anyone else heard of doing it any other way? I'm open to suggestions. I found it motivating to do the workout in my sports bra and shorts. I look good standing still, but when it's time for jumping rope or jumping jacks... uh-oh. The jiggle is great motivation!!!

I really want to try some of the Dancing with the Stars dance dvds. I'm committed to completing The 30 Day Shred, but after that, I'm really wanting to sexy-dance myself into shape! Those ladies are hot! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, seeing any jiggles is definitely great motivation! Keep it up!

    Are you following the awesome abs girl or the big buff girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following a little bit of both!! :-P

    ReplyDelete