Monday, April 27, 2009

need to shred.

Will Shred.

Miss Shredding.

I took a rest day yesterday, but it's back on like Donkey Kong (or something) when I get home from work tonight.

I am LOVING The Shred so far! I can't wait to see what the scale/BMI says tomorrow. I have a feeling there's something good in store because I put on some jeans this morning (that are normally kinda tight) and guess what? They fit like a glove! This may be because they haven't been washed in a while so they're broken in...but...whatever. ;)

If you don't see a Shred post by like 9 pm tonight, email me and tell me to get off my lazy arse!

2 comments:

  1. It's not 9 yet, but GO SHRED! :-)

    Forgive me if you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and congrats on the jeans!!! It's not that they're broken in, it's that you've been shredding! I love how quickly you see results from it!!!

    ReplyDelete