Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Alive...kinda: Kelly

I just wanted to let all of you hard-working, hot ladies know that I'm still alive and keeping up with your accomplishments as they happen! Way to go and keep up the good work! :)

I would say that I am willing to join in with ya, but right now I'm just trying my best to eat something during the day. Just in case you don't know, I don't have an eating disorder or anything, I'm just pregnant. Ha. Morning/day sickness is absolutely getting the best of me and it's quite frustrating. So, my biggest goals lately have been trying to eat something worthwhile and keep it down. I LOVE food, but lately, I loathe it...for fear it's going to resurface itself (in an ugly way). One day (hopefully soon) I'll get to feeling strong and good enough to work out again, cuz even preggo ladies should have good fitness!

I'm so proud of you guys! And welcome to the group Sara! :)

3 comments: