Wednesday, April 15, 2009

day 37: cassandra

Today was killer!

Summary:
300+ calories
Crossfit's Helen Workout and 100 calories on the elliptical

I burned about 194 calories with the Crossfit workout (according to the watch), but I know I burned way more on top of that because my heart rate was through the roof and it took a while to come back down. Then, I did an additional 100 calories on the elliptical afterward. I probably hit close to 500, but I'm speculating/estimating.

This is Day 2 of following the diet plan. So far, so good. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want some CHOCOLATE right now!

I figure I'll just go "balls to the wall" and drop the weight I want to drop and then I can lessen things a bit in order to maintain that weight. We'll see what happens at next Tuesday's weigh-in. In case you haven't noticed, I am now posting body fat percentage, too. Because I'd be totally happy if I weighed 150, but had a lower body fat percentage. I just want my cute jeans to fit, y'all.

Here's to healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment