Monday, April 20, 2009

30 day shred day 1: sara

I want to die.

And Tyly is right. The jiggle is more than enough motivation. I'm working out in my living room, with no mirror, from now on!

I did have to take a couple of short breaks, mainly because I didn't drink enough water and was lightheaded, but that's all. If I don't see major results after 30 days, I'll be shocked.

I LOVE that this workout is 20 minutes, because sometimes I don't even have that much time with the baby. I think I'll be able to do this every day during his morning nap, unless he's having an off day. On those days I'll put him on a play mat and do the elliptical walker and get back to the shred the next day. I feel so good!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sara! So nice to have you on the blog! I'm proud of you!

    20 minutes, huh? I might need to check this out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any idea how many calories you burn doing this DVD guys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't been wearing my watch during it, Cass. I am more determined to complete the 30 days than I am to hit a certain calorie number. I'll wear my Polar strap and watch today. Now I'm curious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job ladies!! The Shred is definitely a hard workout. The hardest part for me was sticking with it once it starts to get redundant. So hang in there!

    ReplyDelete