Sunday, April 19, 2009

bcaa stack and muscle milk: cassandra

I am adding these supplements to my workout routine. I'm pretty excited. I am also talking a multi-vitamin each day along with fiber pills - they work, by the way.

I am going to drink the BCAA Stack while I workout and then have a Muscle Milk after the workout. Yay for muscles!

Who have I become!?

Now if only I could muster enough motivation to actually work out today...I'm so sluggish today!

Anyone wanna share your opinion on working out while you're on your period? TMI? Sorry. But I really am curious how you approach that situation. It seems I have no motivation to get all active with it's that time (as it is right now). Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. yeah, you've become like you're deployed or something ;). sounds like a plan! when i'm on my period, i usually just take a couple Ibuprofen and get to the gym, after that, I feel better. ya just have to get yourself there then all of the side effects go away...for me, anyways. good luck.

    ReplyDelete