Tuesday, April 21, 2009

30 day shred, day 2: Sara

I didn't get to work out until about 6:30 tonight, since Benji didn't nap this morning. Or at all really. So I came very close to not doing it, for all the regular excuses. Tired, hungry, I just don't want to. But I did it (partly because I knew I would be held accountable here!), and I am SO glad I did. I am very sore from yesterday, but as I worked out my muscles warmed up, and I did more than I did yesterday! I couldn't believe it. I just pushed myself. (Perhaps it's because I had to work out in our bedroom today and had to watch the baby fat jiggle in the mirror. Seriously, I cannot WAIT until I get rid of the rest of that belly.)

Unlike buff Tyly, I think I'll definitely stick with Level 1 for 10 days, and maybe a few more days depending on how I'm doing. So sad. I used to do Turbo Jam (kickboxing) like nobody's business. Ah, well, I'll get back to that level!

No comments:

Post a Comment