Thursday, April 23, 2009

30 day shred, day 5: tyly.

Yay!  I'm 1/6th done.  Haha.

I have decided that I'm going to go ahead and stick to my original plan of 10/10/10.  I really think I could handle moving on, but I don't want to be stuck doing the same level 2 or 3 workout for 15+ days because I moved on too quick.  Besides, it's not as though doing the level 1 workout for 5 more days is going to be bad for me.

The last circuit's anterior arm raises with the side lunge kills my wimpy shoulders.  What exercise do you find hardest?  That's definitely the toughest one for me.  The easiest would be the chest flies.  What about you other shredders?  Thoughts?

  

1 comment:

  1. I think you should stick to the 10-10-10 plan also. It just makes the most sense.

    I would have to agree with you about the lunges/shoulder exercise. Definitely the toughest!

    ReplyDelete