Monday, April 20, 2009

30 day shred, day 2: tyly.

As anticipated, I was a tiny bit sore today. Not sore enough to be uncomfortable, but sore enough to know I worked muscles I don't normally work.

I had a lot to do after school, so after I finished all that, I popped in the dvd. The soreness kicked in a little more, and for the first few minutes I had a harder time than I did yesterday. I think my body was in a state of shock, because I haven't done a tough workout for consecutive days in longer than I'd like to admit. I'm active every day, but I don't take the time to do an actual workout (other than walking the dog 3 miles, but I don't count that). Anyway, after I made it through the initial few minutes, the rest went fairly quickly. There are certain movements that are way harder than others, and I look forward to the ab part when I get to lay on the floor! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment