Friday, April 24, 2009

30 day shred, day 6: tyly.

Only 4 more days of level 1!  I'm ready to change it up and give level 2 a try.  I have this workout memorized now and roll my eyes every time Jillian says, "I can always use a good chest fly in my life!"  I don't know why that little phrase annoys me when she says it, but it does.  I also hate when she's complimenting that one girl's abs and she's says, "I wish I had abs like these!"  Um, Jillian, take a look in the mirror!  

Despite my griping, I am really glad I started this, and I WILL see it through.  I love that I can get a great workout in such a short amount of time!  There's never a good excuse to not do it, and I really think it's going to make a difference.  My arms are already looking better!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I put the TV on mute and blast club music instead. I can't STAND workout DVD music and talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!!! I will be doing that tomorrow. Why didn't I think of that sooner?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do that when I did the shred, too! I got so annoyed with Jillian's voice after the first few times.

    ReplyDelete