Tuesday, April 21, 2009

blah!

NO change in weight this week! None! Which is kind of crazy because I was weighing 150 all week until this morning (yes, I cheated and checked).

What gives?!

Perhaps I can't afford a high-calorie day? This is so frustrating!

I'll check my body fat % this evening, since it's totally unreliable in the morning.

To say I'm frustrated is an understatement. Hopefully I'm just building muscle. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself. I HAVE been eating a lot of protein...and I did have a pretty stressful/emotional week.

ANNOYING!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry!! I know how frustrating that is, trust me! You feel like you are doing everything right, yet your body (and/or scale) is somehow conspiring against you! I am actually dealing with that right now. You know how I was so proud of my 142.6? Well that has yet to reappear. This morning I was 145!! What the crap?! I have been eating right and "shredding" myself daily, yet my weight is going up?! Bullsh!t. I am blaming my gain on the fact that I am starting next week. I hope your (and my) body starts cooperating!!!

    ReplyDelete