Saturday, April 25, 2009

30 day shred, day 7: tyly.

I really wish I could workout in the morning every day!!  I love getting it done and having the rest of the day to do as I please.  Plus, the weather was perfect during my walk with Max!

Along with The Shred, I have still been walking Max every day.  I'm happy to announce he has lost almost 5 pounds!!  :-)  He needed to lose some weight, so I'm really happy that both of us are reaping the benefits of healthy activities!

I find it funny that I have woken up with different sore muscles every day.  I have been doing the exact same workout, yet my muscles are all taking turns being sore.  At least they aren't all sore at once!  It's the perfect soreness, though.  Just enough to let me know I'm getting stronger without being completely uncomfortable.  

My endurance is definitely improving.  From day 1 I've never had to stop during the workout, but I'm finding it much easier to complete now.  My push ups are faster and easier, my jumping jacks and jumping rope are at a much faster pace, and I actually kick my butt during butt kicks, rather than just jogging in place.  I'm excited to see what level 2 has in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm finding it hard to get motivated today.

    And I agree - today my legs are sore! Yesterday it was my arms and shoulders. How weird!

    ReplyDelete