Tuesday, June 9, 2009

half marathon training: week 4: tyly.

I was up and running this morning, literally. Haha! I crack myself up. :-)

Anywho, it was sooo nice getting to run this morning! I waited until 6 to leave the house, and the weather was perfect. I was trying to let myself go slow (er than normal), but about halfway through I was getting frustrated that I hadn't covered more ground in the amount of time I had ran. I have a hard time with the 'easy' runs. I am just too competitive, even more so against myself. Stats: 31:00, 2.80 miles, 11:02 minutes/mile pace. I seem to be averaging an 11:00 minutes per mile pace pretty consistently. I wish it were faster, but hopefully someday it will be. Of course I run faster than that during my run, but I run slower at the beginning, so it averages to 11:00 minutes per mile. I am no speed demon, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment