Wednesday, June 3, 2009

half marathon training: week 3: tyly.

GRRR!  Today is the first day that I have flaked on my training plan.  I went and got my hair cut, and who wants to ruin a perfectly styled 'do?  Haha.  After my haircut, I went and ran some mandatory errands, and by the time I got home, I decided it was a rest day.  I know rest days aren't a bad thing (and are necessary), but I can't help but feel guilty!  I did run for a tiny bit in honor of National Running Day, but not enough to even write down.  Rest days, are ok, rest days are ok... I just keep telling myself that.  I haven't taken a complete rest day since I started, so I should be fine.

1 comment:

  1. You NEED a rest day, silly. Don't feel guilty!! I took a rest day today, too. My abs are killer sore from the Shred and I worked out three days in a row. Rest days are good things. :)

    ReplyDelete