Tuesday, June 2, 2009

half marathon training: week 3: tyly.

I wanted to run outside today, so I waited until 7:30.  Ugh.  That sucked.  I would much, much rather run in the morning than have to pull myself off the couch in the evening.  Once I drug myself out the door, the run wasn't so bad.  Stats: 30:10, 2.65 miles.  I'll take it.  I'm still slow, but I'm getting better.  I got off to a sloooow(er than usual) start, but that was because I was planning on including some sprints in my run.  I did them!  I know runners talk about pushing yourself to your absolute limit... to your breaking point.  I'm just not there yet.  Don't get me wrong, I do push myself, but not to the point to where it makes me sick, and I feel like I'm going to die.  I think I'm scared to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment