Tuesday, June 2, 2009

day 62/shred #22: cassandra

I did NOT want to workout tonight. But I forced myself. Do I feel better for doing it? No!

I was cranky the whole time and SO HOT! My garage is like a sauna (hence, why I didn't want to workout) and I am dripping in sweat. I guess I feel better for working out, but sitting on the couch and eating pizza would have been a much better way to spend a portion of my evening.

Oh well, it's done. Thank God.

23 minutes
164 calories

P.S. A big drop is weight from last week to today, but again, I think those 4 pounds were all junk that was still in my system from Memorial Day weekend. Body fat % keeps going down according to my caliper! So...yay!

1 comment:

  1. I have had those days -- where I'm pissed and cranky during the entire workout!

    Your weight and body fat are looking great! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete