Saturday, March 7, 2009

day 22: tyly.

Workout Summary:
The norm: 3 miles with Max.

Calories Burned:
485

I Feel:
Very happy!  After my griping yesterday, I woke up at 148.0!  Not that I'm weighing myself every day or anything... that would be just obsessive and crazy!  ;-)  My "official" weigh in day is Monday, so we'll see if that number sticks (or goes lower!).  Also, I tried on the bikini last night (first time since the summer), and I was pleased!  Florida here I come!  :-)

PS - I am very proud of the fact that I walked my 3 miles this morning.  Usually Saturdays are pure laziness for me!  The longest walk I usually get in on a Saturday is from my couch to the fridge.  I am actually planning on taking Max again this afternoon/evening, so I may have 2 workouts on a Saturday!  Craziness!  :-)

5 comments:

  1. What are you doing to lose the weight, calorie cutting? How many calories are you eating a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just doing what I've always done... I try to stay active, and I'm careful of what I eat. I generally have anywhere from 1400-1500 calories a day, and that keeps me very full. I have breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, dinner, then dessert. I never go hungry, but I never feel overly full either. It's perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what do you eat? Give me a typical menu for an average day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breakfast: two multi grain eggo waffles with sugar free syrup (it's good), weight control cinnamon oatmeal, or cereal.

    Lunch: a small portion of leftovers, a half sandwich (i don't like mustard or mayo so that eliminates cals) made with lean ham and 2% cheese, a soup, tuna with a slice of bread, all with s small portion of goldfish, chex mix, baked chips, etc. and a 100 cal dessert. i have to have something sweet at the end of every meal.

    Dinner: a full sandwich, something I cook, soup, tuna sandwich, etc.

    Dessert: a 100 sweet.

    my meals are pretty repetitive, but i'm ok with it. i actually like that it makes grocery shopping cheaper and easier! and i'm sure you're smart enough to figure out that i only have one item of all the things i listed. :-)

    ReplyDelete