Tuesday, March 17, 2009

day 39: kelly

Workout:
Cardio Dance Party
627 calories
53 minutes

I feel:
Like a real slacker in working out lately. I don't know why I'm not very motivated, but I'm not. A Coke and chocolate make me oh-so-happy lately...hmmph...who woulda thought?! Thank goodness that the housekeeper came this morning and forced me out of the house, or I would have probably just gotten out of bed not long ago. Sad and disturbing...but what can I say?

I had VERY little energy in the class and that always makes everything even more painful. I don't know why, but it was rough. My knees both decided to get mad at me too and started aching about halfway through. Not much I can do about that I guess. Despite all of the mixed emotions, at least I worked out, right?! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment