Wednesday, March 11, 2009

day 33: cassandra

Super proud of myself for getting out of my amazingly comfortable bed and hitting the gym...in the cold rain! I deserve something for that. I really do.

I could kick myself though for forgetting my heart rate monitor strap thingie!! I had to trust the machines for my calorie count and that totally sucked.

30 mins on treadmill: 235 calories
20 mins on elliptical: 200 calories

I'm gonna go ahead and say I hit my 500 because my heart rate was through the roof once I stepped off that elliptical machine. It took me about 10 minutes to cool down and have it beat normally again.

The treadmill was pretty amazing today. I ran for about 15 straight minutes -- and when I say "ran" I mean that I had it on 5.3 -- but still, that's better than it was 2 months ago when all this started. It's crazy how when you run, it's like you can literally feel the fat just falling off of you. I wish I could love running, but the truth is, I hate every second of it!

I am feeling very accomplished today and proud that I had the discipline to get out of that bed. If you've ever been in my bed, you would understand. :)

I guess I am way motivated this week because I want to break 150 so, so badly. I hope I can do it this week!

1 comment: