Wednesday, March 4, 2009

day 30: cassandra!!!!!

It is finished! I did it! Granted, I didn't do it the way I had originally planned, but I did 30 workouts and let me tell you -- this is a huge accomplishment!

I had to go big today since it was the 30th workout. I did cardio and weight-lifting (grunts and all) at the base gym. I worked myself incredibly hard and it felt amazing. I ran for a straight 10 minutes which is insane for me because I am not (and never have been) a runner. I normally could only last for about 5 minutes before slowing to a brisk walk.

Summary:
59 mins, 539 calories

Reflections:
Burning 500 calories a day for 30 days doesn't do anything for my body unless I am eating healthy. Go figure. I have managed to lose about 3 pounds and I haven't taken my measurements yet so I don't know what those are...but I'll found out tomorrow morning. I have been restricting my calories to a max of 1,820 per day and it seems like it's working so far. The fight is not over. I will continue restricting my calories until I reach my goal and I will continue working out in order to MAINTAIN that goal weight. I'm not sure what that goal is right now; I think I'll know it when I can fit into those jeans again.

So yay. The 30 is complete. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment