Tuesday, March 10, 2009

day 37: kelly

Workout:
Cardio Dance Party
655 calories
52 minutes

Notes:
I'm baaaaaack! It felt really good to workout this morning. It was a beautiful day outside, we got up early, and I had a lot of energy to waste (a direct result of my extreme laziness these past couple weeks). I really do like the feeling I get after a workout...it's just the getting dressed and getting to the gym thing that's challenging to me. Once I'm there, I'm fabulous. I hope I stick in there.

My knee didn't hurt at all today and I didn't have milk with my cereal which I think helped me not to have a terrible stomach ache like last time. Plus, the leader of the class did all of the fun, high-energy dances and it was great. Way to keep me interested, Krista! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment