Wednesday, September 16, 2009

brand new you: cassandra

I signed up for the Brand New You class at the base fitness center. It will be on Friday morning. It's a class that teaches us about proper nutrition and fitness.

I feel like I need some guidance, ya know? I need a Bob or a Jillian.

I am hoping this class will actually be of some benefit. Ideally, I would like to get a personal trainer and a nutritionist who can TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO DO in order to get the results I want. I am so tired of wasting time on things that don't work, ya know?

I am a bit apprehensive about Friday, though. I know this is going to sound stupid, but...what if people are rude to me because I clearly do not need to lose THAT much weight? I'm afraid of being judged or asked, "Why are you here??!" I think that will shoot down my motivation. Ugh. I hope I'm the only student there. Haha!

So wish me luck. I hope this is a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment