Tuesday, December 30, 2008

after some thought...

I've come to these conclusions:
  • This whole thing is going to start on January 2nd, not the first, because I am going to a New Year's Eve party hosted by two Brits and there's bound to be alcohol consumption galore. Working out the day after New Year's Eve? Not a good idea.
  • Meredith is going to do this with me (I think). She'll be posting on here, too...I think. Anyone else want to join in the madness? I'll make you an author. Come on, it'll be fun.
  • I am going to take Sundays off. This experiment will then cover 34 calendar days, but will include 30 days of exercise. I figure a girl's gonna need a break every now and then.
That's all for now! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so torn! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do this with you...especially since I can't fit into my wedding dress and really want to lose at least 15 pounds before the big day. I just don't think I could handle it right now. Wedding planning...possibly graduating in spring...I fear I might go insane if I added 500 for 30 to that list. I'll work on 500 for 20 instead. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much exercise do i have to do in order to burn 500 calories? i'm contemplating...

    ReplyDelete