Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Triple Threat

Sorry, I haven't been slacking on the workouts, but I have been slacking on the posting. So here is where I catch this thing up:

Thursday: Run 30 minutes
I approximate that I went about 2.4 miles and I'm not sure the calorie burn because my Polar watch battery is sucking and I can't see the screen anymore...which totally defeats the purpose of having it. Hopefully I can find somewhere that services them.

Friday: OFF

Saturday: Run 3 miles
Well, this is where having this blog makes me feel ashamed of myself. We were out of town and there was a funeral and a birthday party and my own laziness that kept me from getting my run done. I didn't want to throw off the rest of this week either, so I totally missed it and feel really bad about it. :(

Sunday: OFF

Monday: Run 30 minutes
I ran it behind the jogging stroller carrying Kennady for the first time. It was a little more challenging, but not as bad as I had thought it would be. Does make for some killer inclines though. I think I went 1.6 miles.

Tuesday: Run 2 miles
I felt totally wiped out today. I don't know if it was the long weekend (without a run) that did it, or that I haven't eaten since breakfast or that the wind is blowing super hard and I was having to fight it. Who knows, but I got it done and that's all that really matters, right?! :) God was using his mist machine while I was out there too, so that was refreshing. :)

Wednesday: OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment