Saturday, July 18, 2009

finally!

Finally I have a workout post!

I have been a big time slacker recently, but hopefully this morning will jump start me.

I ran my 5th 5K race.  It wasn't my best time, but it wasn't my worst time.  I'll take it!  Especially since I've been lazy and the course was sooo dang hilly!  Ugh.  But I got up and did it!  That's something.

I'm on my post-race high right now, so I'm super motivated to get back into working out all the time.  I hope this motivation lasts until tomorrow morning!

I would like to actually, you know, train for a race before running it!  It seems like I always pick the few weeks before a race to be lazy.  It makes no sense!  

The next one is August 1st (the day before I turn the big 2-7), and I'm hoping to have a better time by then.

1 comment:

  1. I love the post race high...feels like we can do anything!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete